ExCEL Summer Program 2019
ObjectivesExploration Centric Experiential Learning program (ExCEL Summer Program 2019) aims to provide secondary school students opportunities to:
- explore different disciplines at the university level via innovative blended and experiential learning approaches
- get a taste of university education
- enhance students' learning profile
- strengthen critical thinking skills in knowledge discovery
- earn academic credits from university level courses
The students who completed both the online and face-to-face session of the single registered course can receive HKUST credits.
CoursesThe following blended learning course consists of online and face-to-face sessions will be offered in Summer 2019:
For Hong Kong secondary school student (S4-S6),
- Registers the online course via the student registration form .
- HKVU verifies student info.
- Be invited to join the registered online course by email.
|Now - early Jul||Online study period||unlimited seats, free-of-charge|
|early Jul||Confirmation to join face-to-face session|
|15 Jul - 19 Jul||Face-to-face study period||limited seats|
|19 Jul||Face-to-face final exam||limited seats|
Fees for students of non-UGC-funded institutions
The course of ExCEL summer program consists of two sessions:
- The online session is free-of-charge.
- The charge of each credit earned from the face-to-face session in July is HK$1,000.
Contact UsWeb Site: https://hkvu.hk
Mr. Ronald Chow
Hong Kong Virtual University
c/o Department of Computer Science and Engineering
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon