Current Offering (click course code for more details)
|Application and Processing Fee:
||HK$600 per course (NON-REFUNDABLE)
|Registration and Payment Period:
||11 Apr 2012 (10am) to 18 Apr 2012 (4pm)
|Office Public Service Hours:
||Mon-Fri 09:30-12:30, 14:00-17:00
during registration and payment period
||5 Jun 2012 to 28 Jun 2012
Registration and Payment Procedures
Assistance and Further Information
- Visit FAQs section to understand how the system works. The FAQs link is located on the left sidebar of this page.
- Go through the most updated course information on HKVU website. Attendance to all scheduled classes and exams is compulsory. No make-up exam will be arranged.
- Complete the online registration form and print out the system-generated debit note.
- Payment must be made within one week after submitting your registration request online AND no later than 18 Apr 2012 (4pm). The payment due date is also indicated on your debit note.
- Collect a bank pay-in slip at our office during our public service hours for direct deposit at Hang Seng Bank service counter.
- Alternatively, you may make a cheque of HK$600 (HK$200 per credit) payable to "HKUST" and put your full name and student ID on the back of the cheque.
- Submit the printed debit note together with the green copy of cleared pay-in slip or the cheque to the HKVU office (Rm2132) (above LT-C) at HKUST campus during our public service hours or post to our office address.
Hong Kong Virtual University
c/o Department of Computer Science and Engineering
The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon
If you have any enquiries, you may email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us (2358-8778).
11 Apr 2012 (10am) to 18 Apr 2012 (4pm)
(Logon with your ITSC account is required for registration.)